Monday, May 19, 2014

I Will Miss Those Lips

Those quiet kisses
snuck in at night
as the sun slowly rises
to provide a dim light.

We look at each other
between each kiss
the treasured eye contact
that I will forever miss.

Staring at your lips
and that damn chin
that I can't keep my hands off
it was worth the sin.

The undeniable lust
'It's such a far drive'
to your house and to your room
where we both thrive.

Those pushes and pulls
directing me which way
following your lead
I wish I could stay.

And after it all
we end up in an embrace
Everything's so personal
I am in love with this place.

If I had it my way
this would never end
with you as my lover
and also my friend.

But things run their course
so it's best that we stopped
before our romance
could be intentionally dropped.

Forever in those moments
shared secretly between you and me
a deep unspoken connection
that only we could see.

Experiences never forgotten
no memory left behind
on those future lonely nights
they'll live on in my mind.

No comments: